Monday, November 1, 2010

Mommy and Julianna's Day of Fun!

I knew that Julianna and I wouldn't be able to spend as much one on one time together after the baby is born so I planned a Day of Fun for the two of us.  We did all of her favorite things.  We played outside with Josiah, ate french fries (she never gets those!), played in the BK playland and with other kids, made two different kinds of cookies, read books together, and just played games together!  Here are just a few that I got a chance to document:


Yum!  French Fries and a Hamburger!

The 100% Real Juice! (she only gets watered down juice!) :)

Helping Mommy roll out the Rasperry Nut Pinwheels

Tasting the dough!

Helping mix the Lemon Sugar Cookies

Measuring Sugar

More tasting the dough!

Yum!  (plus a little jam left over from tasting the the Raspberry Pinwheels!)

Playing outside with her favorite ball

and her favorite friend!

Josiah Kisses!

Reading books together!  This one is called, "Hello Butch!"

We had a great day together.  I love you, my sweet Julianna!

No comments:

Post a Comment