Monday, November 1, 2010

Jenna Grace arrives!

Hey dear friends and family!  Our little precious angel, Jenna Grace, arrived October 28th at 8:00am.  She was 9 lbs and 20 inches tall.  Jeff, Julianna and I feel so happy and truly blessed for this little miracle.  Thank you all for your prayers and support!

Just a few hours old!

First family picture!

So sweet!

That's Julianna's hand up at the top. :)

So alert!

One day old, second family picture!

Jeff and his girls

Grandpa Wiens

Finally at home with Mommy!

I'm free!

This is the first time I've ever been able to stretch out!

I've changed my mind, put me back in!

This was my first view of Jenna. My first thought was, "Is her nose going to stay like that?"  (It didn't)

I actually don't really remember this picture...

or this one... :)

with Grandma Wiens

with Granny Bell



First night at home.  Jeff came down the stairs and we were sleeping on the couch together.

Love those little lips

and that sweet tongue

Love this picture!  She's already cracking me up!

Love you so very much, my sweet Jenna!

5 comments:

  1. Your girls are darling, Joanie. Thanks for sharing all the pictures. I hope that you are recovering safely and having a blast with your beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanie...Congratulations! Your girls are adorable. How blessed you and your family are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures, Johanna. Jenna looks so squeezable! That one of Granny with her girls is precious. Where is Papa? Probably taking the pictures. Love, U.Maury and A.Nita

    ReplyDelete
  4. ONLY YOU would look that good a few minutes after being cut open! Wow! I love those chubby cheeks! (Jenna's) and I can't wait to kiss them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! you all look so beautiful!! i love that pic of you gazing at jeff, who is holding jenna! what a wonderful moment to capture! love to you all!!

    ReplyDelete