Thursday, March 10, 2011

Outside Fun in Feb

Hey friends! It's almost the middle of March, how time flies! Little Jenna is growing like a weed and Julianna loves being a big sis (most of the time). :) Here a few of us playing outside, Julianna's favorite thing to do!
I couldn't resist! :)
Here we are in my birthday present. Thank you Mom and Dad and my sweet husband!

Thank you sweet Nita for the jammies!  We both love them!!

There was a day that although it was chilly, the weather was nice and sunny, so we bundled up the girls and took them to the park.  She loves playing with her daddy!


And here are some of us just goofing around at home:

she went and got the blanket out of Jenna's carseat and put it on like a poncho, so cute!
And even though these look so horrible of me (I had JUST woken up), they are so cute of my little sweetheart, so I had to include them! :)  She loved seeing me take the picture and them look at it on the screen.

As always, love you my very sweet, precious girls!

2 comments:

  1. Ah- I just found your blog! So cute!

    Your daughters are beautiful! Your family is SOOOO adorable! And of course you look great (as usual).

    I just smiled the whole time I was browsing through your blog. I loved catching up with your life through your posts. I am so happy that you have been blessed with such an amazing little family.

    I hope you had a great birthday last week!

    Check out my blog- www.thinkbigcox.blogspot.com and we can be blog friends. I am horrible with Facebook, but I actually update my blog.

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Johanna
    Ilove these photos. I also love your blog style. Maybe someday you can give me a blog 101 course.
    so good to see you tonight. You are are wonderful and loyal friend to my girl.
    Enough!
    Blessings
    Kathy
    March 19
    Proverbs 19:27 Do not listen to instruction that causes you to err from the words of knowledge
    ( remember the words from the True Word of God )

    ReplyDelete