Saturday, September 4, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

So I know that Memorial Day is in May... and it's now August... I'm a little behind.  But I couldn't resist posting some pictures of my sweet Julianna a few days after her first birthday and her adorable cousin Asher who was almost 16 months in the pictures.  I love how they play together!

I love this outfit!


dear sweet Asher man


Reading Asher's bible together


Julianna and her open mouthed kisses.  Luckily we cured her of that but she still does stick her tongue out so it's a little slobbery. :)


Playing in the grass with Daddy.  She is such a little daddy's girl.


Look at that sweet smile!  I love this little sweetheart!


Eating yummy tri-tip steak!


Julianna loves the tri-tip too!  Giving Papa a high five!


Back at home, Asher is peeking out the porch.


Asher loved swinging!  Julianna got a little jealous.  She thinks it's her swing!


Look at those sweet feet!  He's going to be tall!  Love that little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment